Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracks with great production quality

Options
  • 09-12-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

So what tracks do you like where the songs aren't necessarily that good but sound great. Can include good tracks with good production too.

Can be any genre. There are loads of pop songs that sound amazing for instance.

Maybe we can have a go at recreating or finding out some of the techniques.

Anything by Noisia usually always sounds great. They're amazing at creating intense music but I find their stuff a bit of a dead end. Its great club music but I wouldn't listen too much just at home.

Stimming is someone who I think has a great production style. Kind of infuriating listening to his tracks sometimes because they seem to tease for far too long. Still, sounds great regardless.

Really enjoy the production on that song. Theres literally nothing there sound wise but its loud, rich sounding and just so coherent, it makes perfect sense when listening. I'd love to be able to do that.

Youtube sound quality is a bit crap for this kind of analysis I think.

Comments

Advertisement