Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweeps

Options
  • 09-12-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all,

What the approximate cost of getting a chimney swept nowadays?

Any recommendations?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

Hi all,

What the approximate cost of getting a chimney swept nowadays?

Any recommendations?

Many thanks

I clean my own chimney so have no personal experience of this, but I overheard a colleague today say she Paid €60 to get her 2 chimneys cleaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

TheQ47 wrote: »
    I clean my own chimney so have no personal experience of this, but I overheard a colleague today say she Paid €60 to get her 2 chimneys cleaned.

That seems like a good price, I have a friend who paid €100 for two chimneys cleaned. So €60 is pretty good, like yourself I clean my own - old school style.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

That seems like a good price, I have a friend who paid €100 for two chimneys cleaned. So €60 is pretty good, like yourself I clean my own - old school style.

Brushes or vacuum? From the room or the roof? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

TheQ47 wrote: »
    Brushes or vacuum? From the room or the roof? :D

Brushes from the room to the roof, Christ a vacuum would be nice though. I got my brushes in Connaught Gold a couple of years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭nearly

I paid €50 for my chimney cleaned. "Bob the Cleaner" it says on his van - he also does gutters, etc. He was quick, friendly, and left the place very clean. I'd say it was worth it ;) His number is: 087 628 3542

Advertisement