Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to sell newts.

Options
  • 09-12-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Meh,

Iv got two warty newts, Im sick of changing water, feeding etc. I want rid of them so I can get some terestrial newts and save on effort :cool:

Where in Dublin/online can I sell them?

Mods dont mistake this for a thinly veiled attempt to sell the lil guys here, although if its allowed..

Cheers

edit: Iv read in the forum charter that sale of pets on here is not permitted, grand, my original question still looms though :) Where can I sell these guys in Dublin or online?

Thanks!

It really is a shame that I cant be arsed changing the water and such, these guys really are fun to watch :)

Here's the more lively of the two, Splat :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Much would you be looking?
    I'm in Galway though :/
    Try www.herpireland.com
    Stick a thread in classifieds, should sell quick enough ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Thanks man, I bought them for €36(€19 each) so Ill be looking to sell them for at least €20 in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bmarley

donedeal.ie - 3 euro per add and u can put up lots of pictures

Tried it, I dont have a credit card and amn't bothered applying for another 3v.. I know I know, my own loss.. but sure now I have this herpIreland site to try :)

Cheers

ugh lost my wallet
    3v SUCKS
    you can do it by phone if you have credit or a landline too i think....not 100% on that
    And try herpireland dude, they'll shift in no time for you
    It sucks cos i'd love one but theres bound to be a member on there who'll want one. LIvely forum that, members from all over won't be hard
    good luck with the sale! :)

• Advertisement

Thanks again for the link to that site, Iv registered already. Now Im just waiting for my account to be activated so I can post the thread up.

Looking into the tank now at the two guys/girls.. do I really want rid of them? :pac: ..yeah :/

Thanks again for the link to that site, Iv registered already. Now Im just waiting for my account to be activated so I can post the thread up.

Looking into the tank now at the two guys/girls.. do I really want rid of them? :pac: ..yeah :/
    Must be a new thing.....Soon as an admin gets on i'll tell them to hurry up lol
    It's a good site anyways, full of info and anything else :D

awwww it's hard to sell off a pet...but if it must be done, do it!
    Are you into anything else like that or were they a one off thing?

Iv only recently picked up an interest in small animals like these guys. I originally asked the pet shop to order me in two Chinese Firebellied Newts.. but got these guys instead. At the begginning I was worried that I wouldnt be able to take care of them since I hadnt actually researched them. That worry hasnt reeeally gone away since I got them a month and a half ago, so Im selling them up and hoping to get a Leopard Gecko (an animal Iv researched and know a fair amount of info about ) sometime after Christmas :)

Iv only recently picked up an interest in small animals like these guys. I originally asked the pet shop to order me in two Chinese Firebellied Newts.. but got these guys instead. At the begginning I was worried that I wouldnt be able to take care of them since I hadnt actually researched them. That worry hasnt reeeally gone away since I got them a month and a half ago, so Im selling them up and hoping to get a Leopard Gecko (an animal Iv researched and know a fair amount of info about ) sometime after Christmas :)

Brilliant!! I would love a newt....just keep a few snakes and T's at the mo....but i'm either going to get a few Frogs, some T.Natan Caecilians(so awesome, but rare!) or maybe a leo or crestie
    Cannot beat a little leo dude. Full of personality!

Iv actually got my sights on a juvenile Leo from Reptile Haven in Dublin, Id love to raise a Leo from only a few months old to adulthood :)

• Advertisement

Iv actually got my sights on a juvenile Leo from Reptile Haven in Dublin, Id love to raise a Leo from only a few months old to adulthood :)

Thats brilliant!!
    No one better to go by than Ben ! guys a genius hahaha
    I love getting juvies, it's always nice to look after a pet and watch him grow!
    Good luck with him when ya get him and maybe put a pic or 2 on herp ireland or here, i'd love to see him :D

Thats so cool, I was actually emailing Ben a few nights ago about prices etc. Ill definitely do that :)

Thats so cool, I was actually emailing Ben a few nights ago about prices etc. Ill definitely do that :)

Cool!! Do! :)
    Thanks! My username over there is 'JoeR' stick an intro thread up and say hey and il find ya lol
    :D

Im using the same username as on here, I wont be too hard to find :P

I'll find you......

....i mean that in the most un-stalkerish way possible lol

Account was activated last night, for sale and introduction thread posted :cool:

Advertisement