Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son of a submariner! They'll pay for this....

Options
  • 09-12-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

i lol so hard when i see this website:
    http://www.sonofasubmariner.com/

if you click more you will find all the awesome Kefka's lines :pac:

a nice tribute to kefka really.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Love me some Kefka. I love the way he progresses from a comedic cartoon in line with his jester type looks to an utterly vicious bad guy. Think he was very underrated and a far better bad guy than Sephiroth. For one thing Kefka succeeded where every other FF antagonist failed and actually did bring about an end to the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

The kinda bad guy you can love to hate. Non of that misunderstood villain rubbish...KAA WOO WOO WOO...ill never get that demented laugh out of my head!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Aye, he's probably only beaten by Suikoden 2's Luca Blight and System Shock 2's S.H.O.D.A.N. as a videogame villian.

Advertisement