Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic Restaurant in Dublin

Options
  • 09-12-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a romantic restaurant in Dublin city or south side.
    And recommendations much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

One Pico on Schoolhouse Lane.
    The Pigs Ear on Nassau Street.

I also really like Ely CHQ and HQ (HQ is now a gastropub though, but cool ambiance)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Le Gueleton on Fade street is really rosemantic, and I've also become a fan of Port house - all candlelit but its just tapas and wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

Try the Port House in South William Street or its sister Restaurant Port House Ibericos in Dundrum. They are candle lit, nice wine etc.

The only thing is they serve tapas, that may not be what you want, but its certainly romantic, brought my OH there a couple of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

The Pearl Brasserie and ask for one of the booths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I don't really like the "cave" though.

Pearl is IMO the best restaurant in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

I agree! We were there yesterday for lunch for a birthday, & the staff were so nice to us! It would be an excellent location for a romantic meal. The lunch was superb.

Definitely recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

http://www.chezmax.ie/ - Excellent place.

Advertisement