Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NI Labview & cRIO

Options
  • 09-12-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Folks,

I am trying to set up a National Instruments cRIO system using Labview 2009 but have no previous experience with either the software or the hardware.....hoping I might get some tips, pointers or resources here.

I hope to set up the cRIO 9074 to record 4 x temperature measurements and 1 x flow measurement every 30 seconds over a 4 or 5 day period using the cRIO as a stand-alone device (i.e. not connected to a computer when operating).

Basically I have a 4 channel RTD module (NI 9217) and 2 x 3-wire Class A pt100's and 2 x 4-wire pt100's. Also have an 8 channel current module (NI 9203) and a flow meter (which has a current output).

Does anyone know of any resorces (e.g. pdf's, videos, tutorials) that would explain a similar development process in a reasonably 'uncomplicated' manner?

I've done some of the courseware so am familiar with the basic concepts, but just need a bit of help to get me up and running!

Thanks for your help,

Phil.
    Tagged:

Advertisement