Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the UCD OPEN day CANCELLED ?

Options
  • 09-12-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Im supposed to be going to the open day tommorrow .. But has it been cancelled because of the snow etc etc ???
    Appreicate an asap reply :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Like it says on the UCD website.... It is going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LetsThinkBIG

Fad wrote: »
    Like it says on the UCD website.... It is going ahead.

No need to patronise now.. !! Tut tut..

As they say .. Give someone a uniform .. Albeit a virtual one ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Ah come on now, there's three dots in an ellipsis.

</internet hero>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

No need to patronise now.. !! Tut tut..

As they say .. Give someone a uniform .. Albeit a virtual one ..

No need to totally lack any form of initiative :P

(Not a UCD mod either)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Hmm, I was gonna go on, have a cheeky stalk. But I woke up at 2pm and remembered that when I went open day I was well and truly home by half 1...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Anybody who went today, is the LGBT society there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Do you mean did they have a stand, or is there a LGBT society? AFAIK the societies didn't have stands at the open day, but there is a LGBT society if that's what you're wondering.

They could've had stands though, I'm a student here so wasn't at the Open Day stuff but I think it was only courses that had stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I know theres a society I was wondering if there was a stand. It just says societies and clubs have stands but doesn't mention specifics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Nope. Just a general clubs & socs stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

Have to put it down to the weather, but the attendance was poor enough today. I remember queuing for over an hour to get into the building when I was in school and it was sparce enough when I went in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Gingy wrote: »
    Have to put it down to the weather, but the attendance was poor enough today. I remember queuing for over an hour to get into the building when I was in school and it was sparce enough when I went in.

I'd put it down to the fact that some schools won't let people go during school hours when there's an open day on Saturday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you've got specific questions, probably better off asking them on their Facebook page.

Advertisement