Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IMF email

• 09-12-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Them boyos from the IMF are great!
    INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
    20 FISKERTON ROAD LINCOLN,LN3 4LA
    LONDON-UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Beneficiary

How are you doing today? I am sending you this email regarding your funds with the Barclay Bank. Mr. Frank Moss is trying to claim on your behalf, we are sending you this email as an update for you to quickly contact the bank for them to send your fund ATM Master Card to your doorstep. You are to contact the bank with the person name and email address below.

Name: Sandra Lezy
    Email: remitancefundcenter@yahoo.com

I apologize to you on behalf of the IMF ( International Monetary Fund )

http://www.imf.org/EXTERNAL/NP/EXR/CHRON/MDS.ASP

ASP future to pay upir funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

She is going to guid you through on how you will received your fund $8,450,000,00 United state dollars, keep me posted as soon as you get your ATM Card.

Regards,
    Mrs. Sandra Lezy.
    Managing Director IMF.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

I reckon Mrs Lezy probably has a better understanding of our economic crisis than our government does.

Advertisement