Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B12 Availability

Options
  • 09-12-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone on here knew about the availability of B12 at the minute. I have to get a script sorted next week and I wonder if I'm going to be able to get it on my medical card, like i get a GMS script but the last time I got it I had to pay in the region of 20/30 euro! Needless to say I wasn't impressed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I can't say for certain but I'd a friend with ME, and she had a medical card and had to take high doses of particular vitamins (like B12 or others) and it wasn't covered on the medical card as it wasn't 'medication' as such. That was a good few years ago so it could be entirely different, I'd check with your doctor or your pharmacist as they might have a better idea. (or hopefully someone here may know)

Advertisement