Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

butcher shop near the golden island shopping centre

Options
  • 09-12-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

hey guys i have an interview on Sunday for a butchers called Tormeys in Athlone they say its across the road or near the golden island shopping cente i cant find anything on the net to get in contact with them does anyone know where the shop is or a phone number thanks guys i forgot to get a number or the name of the woman who rang me and they also rang on a private number thanks guys hope you can help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Need a number nifty?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Is this a new butchers? Is it the same Tormeys that are in Galway, Tullamore, Mullingar - http://www.crtormeys.ie/

I'm not aware of a Tormeys butchers, but as you have an interview maybe it is new. If it is across from Golden Island it shouldn't be hard to find, could be in Belhavel area as there were a few empty units there for a while. Sorry, not much help really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

yeah it is man thanks a million i drove up today to see if i could find it and did thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

next door to Meteor if I recall correctly or at the most, one unit in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

so, did you get the job?

• Advertisement
Advertisement