Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic mice

• 09-12-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Are mice magic ? There were 3 mice in my bedroom today, my son closed the door until I got home. I moved everything and couldnt find them, now I can hear them in the hot press. How do they do it ? There is no way out of the bedroom that I can see.
    Ive set traps and playing the waiting game now. Any mouse experts here ? how do I keep them out of the house ? Do I need a Cat ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

Mice have a collapable skull and rib cages. They can escape under doors. Or between floorboards if there is a little peice of space. i think I read somewhere that they can fit through any gap their noses can fit into

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

I read that if you can get a ballpoint pen through a hole, a mouse can get through it too.

Advertisement