Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you sit on the bus?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

In my car

Yeah but where in your car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 carltoni

On the lower floor, on the opposite side to the driver, on the higher seat with the step up to it.

Up top down the back. Isnt much druguse on my buses eitherway. If theres anything to look at its always a plus considering i hail from the undergrowth of nowhere. Il always compliment the lovely girls with a glance or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

stovelid wrote: »
    Back seat on the bottom deck.

Same here, right hand side rear window seat if possible.

Two reasons, it's warm there as it's near the engine and when in traffic, you can keep an eye out for hot ladies in car passenger seats and try and peek down their tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

If there is only one other person on the bus.........Beside them!

Ha ha, ha ha ha ha, hahahaha, hahaha, ah ha ha, ah ha , ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Joking obviously. I don't use the bus because here in Waterford you're better off walking. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Actually I'm a girl

Opps! Sorry! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Actually I'm a girl

Opps! Sorry! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

mars bar wrote: »
    I usually would sit on the aisle behind the driver, usually in the first, second or third row. That's until recently where a van crashed into our bus and the glass came in on us and the impact from the van killed our bus driver. I've decided that side isn't as safe as the left hand side so I sit over on the left hand side now if I can.

I think this thread was for people who use Dublin bus[ or another type of doubledecker bus ;) ]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Anywhere downstairs, except when I'm going to a terminus, then it's safe to sit upstairs as there won't be the thrill of trying to come down the stairs while the bus lurches from side to side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublinvillian

Whats a "bus" ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Third row back from the stairs upstars, on the right. There is a bell button bar there so that's handy. Close enough to the stairs without being too close (So it's normally unoccupied) and on the right 'cos that's the direction I lean when I sleep on the bus.

Nulty wrote: »
    Yeah but where in your car?

Right behind the steering wheel in my heated leather seats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭victory10

The buses are usually packed with people, all seats are taken and the question that I ask myself is where is the best place for STANDING, which is usually as far away from smelly garlic eaters as possible.
    On the rare occasions that I can be choosy, I too look for a seat with more foot room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Yeah i always sit in pretty much the same seat. The back of the bus at the back in the corner..

15 years ago it would have been at the top same seat when it was coooooool to smoke on the bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

the pretty girls face

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Normally sit first seat on the left after the other exit downstairs or if I go upstairs, I sit on the left, mid way down

Advertisement