Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old but still functioning Cameras etc

• 09-12-2010 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have a rake of old things in good nick with Instruction manuals, cables, dvd etc that have since been superseeded by other shinier toys. Does anyone know of a website or other place similar to envirofone where I could offload thses for a few quid. I know I could try ebay but with the parcelling and cost of postage with An Post here it is hardly worth the money. I'd rather someone gave me an envelope and €50 or whatever it is worth for example.

Also a site that would do similar with old DVD or CD's, without having to carry them all over Dublin would be great.

Mods please move this if it is in the wrong section as I wasn't sure where to place it.

Thanks

:)

Comments

Advertisement