Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland - England "Friendly" next June?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

You took the thread off topic numerous times with your whining about a picture you supposedly have no problem with when you quite clearly do have a problem with it. See my comments earlier in this thread and it's clear i don't tar all Celtic fans with the same brush.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and walk away.

Goodbye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    You took the thread off topic numerous times with your whining about a picture you supposedly have no problem with when you quite clearly do have a problem with it. See my comments earlier in this thread and it's clear i don't tar all Celtic fans with the same brush.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and walk away.

Goodbye.

Excuse me but i commented on a picture that was posted. Hardly going off topic. And dont tell em what what i do or dont have a problem with. I clearly stated that i have no problem with the photo itself. I agree, it does sum up a certain element in Irish society who unfortunately see it as a logical expression of their political beliefs to attach themselves to Celtic. And your final line......be careful up there on the high moral ground Big Man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Let this happen, it would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

baldbear wrote: »
    I only caught a glance of tomorrows Star front page and it reports "Yobs to return to Aviva in June friendly"!

I don't have a link and havn't heard about this proposed friendly. Has anyone? Sorry if theres already a thread.

The Queen and the English in Dublin in the one year!
    The Rangers/"Chelsea-ya right" fans would surely do "Great" BRitain proud.They didnt half fcuck up Manchester-The queen is proud of their escapades.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    The Rangers/"Chelsea-ya right" fans would surely do "Great" BRitain proud.They didnt half fcuck up Manchester-The queen is proud of their escapades.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:.

What with a what now? Rangers fans now follow England?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

128977635039200987.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

dooferoaks wrote: »
    What with a what now? Rangers fans now follow England?

A certain few do yes same as we have Scotland fans Ireland and and NI fans in our support

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

A certain few do yes same as we have Scotland fans Ireland and and NI fans in our support

Not sure the dynamic between Scotland and England is the same and I have never ever heard of a Scot supporting England but maybe you are right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'd welcome the English team, god knows we'd quite possibly hammer them of course :rolleyes: but only if they sign a declaration that if any of their fans misbehave they automatically forfeit their place in the next World Cup.

I was only 7 at the time of 1995 but I've seen the pictures...if they're gonna come over here and do that then it's simply not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Not sure the dynamic between Scotland and England is the same and I have never ever heard of a Scot supporting England but maybe you are right.

We have English fans stands to reason most will support there national team we also have some idiots who think its the thing to do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

baz2009 wrote: »
    128977635039200987.jpg
    Ha ha:D willis. Me talking bout the innocent rangers fans at uefa cup final Manchester 2008. Look it up on you tube.See how "crazy" their "fans" are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Ha ha:D willis. Me talking bout the innocent rangers fans at uefa cup final Manchester 2008. Look it up on you tube.See how "crazy" their "fans" are.

Yeah I got that part, I just didn't quite get the context of the post itself..

Advertisement