Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake turn table and cake stands in Aldi

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Treated myself to a glass cake stand and a glass turn table in Aldi only €7.99 and also a recipe book with loads of recipes for cupcakes and other goodies.

Just a heads up in case anyone is looking for something like this, the cake turntable would very easily fit a 9 inch round cake on it and probably 10 -12 inch one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Cool thanks, will go in at lunch if I can :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Awesome thanks! I broke my marble turntable by dropping a 5kg box of icing on it, it can now be my spare :p

Went into Aldi on Headford Rd in Galway. They dont have any left, said they have been there for over a week and are soldout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

TillyGirl they have a good few in Aldi by me, do you want me to pick one up for you? I got mine this afternoon, it'd be no hassle to grab another while they're there.

If you wouldn't mind that would be brilliant thank you.

You'll have to come visit next week we can go see 30lady's new additions!

• Advertisement
Advertisement