Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpguy Thread

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:23am

I've noticed a lot of posts about Jumpguy recently clogging up other threads and I thought we should have a separate thread for all things Jumpguy. Dingoesatemybaby and Mersenne Prime discussion is fine.

Personally, and I know others will agree with me, I feel this thread has been coming for a long time.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

thisisanepicthreadoj6.png&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I think jumpguy is a pretty cool guy, eh posts on boards and doesnt afraid of anything.

Also, fun fact: Jumpguy is the second best Jumpguy of all time, right after Not Jumpguy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

jumpguy's alter ego has a pretty cool blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

okay,I should probably lock this as it's not much to do with anythi.....OHMYGOD JUMPGUY!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHH!!111!!!one!!!!!eleven!!

maybe I'll sticky it and sort it out tomorrow :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

okay,I should probably lock this as it's not much to do with anythi.....OHMYGOD JUMPGUY!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHH!!111!!!one!!!!!eleven!!

maybe I'll sticky it and sort it out tomorrow :cool:

*wipes tear from eye*

They learn so fast! I am ever so proud!

/crying
    :D

• Advertisement

I have news that we may be visited in this thread over the next few days by an actual jumpguy.

We have also asked "not jumpguy", but... he hasn't returned our calls. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

One time, jumpguy punched me in the face. It was awesome.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Well it's about time we had one of these threads! C+H without this thread was like a car without fuel, a pub without drink, me without maths - empty and void :P

I salute you, jumpguy, Jumpy, Not Jumpguy, etc.

Where did I first come across jumpguy? I was in AH and there was this one user thanking every single post in a thread. This user was jumpguy. This was odd but I didn't mind. The next I noticed was that people had sigs where jumpguy couldn't thank any posts for a month, or something similar.

Then I realised in the LC forum that jumpguy was a young'un also. I mistakenly believed that he was in 6th year also, such was the indepthness of his knowledge about various subjects, and the helpfulness of his replies. He wanted to do medicine, which is impressive in itself.

Now he's in C+H, determined to win the Best Jumpguy Jizzler this year. So vote for Jumpguy - he won't lose by 2^31 - 1 votes again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

O.o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

His name is jumpguy. People seem to like him because he is polite and he is rarely late. He likes to eat ice cream and he really enjoys a nice pair of slacks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

MORE LIKE JUMPGHEY LOL!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Jumpguy Fact #9651 He is affectionately known as Jumpie

So yea, call him that. He lurrrrrves it :)

Tune in tomorrow for more awesome, random facts. (I have lots because I save my chat logs, unlike jumpie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Jumpguy fact #9652 - Jumpguy is allergic to Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I was in an MSN chat with him once. It was quite a memoral moment for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

can someone explain this to me please??? this is going straight over my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

HAVE MY BABIES JUMPY!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

can someone explain this to me please??? this is going straight over my head
    jumpguy is a hero. That's pretty much sums it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Jumpguy is the best Jumpguy I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Konata wrote: »
    HAVE MY BABIES JUMPY!

OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

lolwut?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

*Goes off to start thread in Legends Of Boards forum*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Jumpy wrote: »
    OK.

I really hope you keep doing this, posting outta nowhere, its ridiculously amusing and makes my day. :pac:
    But please dont become a reg here because then it will lose its funniness :(

Though you deserve a nomination in the best jumpguy awards <.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I must have missed the Jumpguy era.. Would anyone care to fill me in so I can also confess my love to him?

I must have missed the Jumpguy era.. Would anyone care to fill me in so I can also confess my love to him?
    He is a forum user who has contributed a lot to this forum, he probably has more posts here than anyone else. In last years Jizzler Awards, he lost out on the Best Jumpguy Award to Not Jumpguy by a couple of hundred/thousand votes.

link

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

How awesome is Jumpguy?

Not Awesome|
    X-|Awesome

How awesome is Jumpguy?

Not Awesome|
    X-|Awesome
    image-D50B_4D0274B7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I don't have a clue who Jumpguy or why he has a thread dedicated to him but I'm lovin' this thread!!

All hail Jumpguy!! :D

*Bows down to his superiority and awesomeness.*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I hear jumpguy likes to jump.
    jump-happy-man-guy-lake.jpeg

jump_guy_with_sky.jpg

jump-guy-on-meadow-thumb755388.jpg

jumping-guy-thumb3601442.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I feel like we should all hide behind a sofa wearing party hats as we await his arrival...any minute now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

kateos2 wrote: »
    I hear jumpguy likes to jump.

<various images>

jumpguy is also a shape shifter? What a guy!

Also, if I hadn't already made my request in the poetry challenge thread I'd ask IO to pen a tribute to our favourite jumper. The world needs a 'The Ballad of Jumpguy'.

Advertisement