Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long shot, Anyone ever buy off powercity.ie?

• 10-12-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭

Hi has anyone ever bought anything off powercity.ie? If you have is there any chance I could user your transaction number to redeem a loyal customer discount?

If you can it would be great. This is what I was thinking of buying.

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32LD45

If i do buy it I will give you my transaction number so you will not lose out on future loyalty discounts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 BluePaddy

:cool:Got one alright! - Will PM you with it.

Nice discount ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Lg 32inch 50hz Lcd Tv

I'd go for one that has 100 hz - I heard the viewing is much better at 100 hz than 50 hz - would be worth checking out if you haven't already bought it

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tronman

How do I apply for one of these loyalty numbers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,017 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi has anyone ever bought anything off powercity.ie? If you have is there any chance I could user your transaction number to redeem a loyal customer discount?

If you can it would be great. This is what I was thinking of buying.

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32LD45

If i do buy it I will give you my transaction number so you will not lose out on future loyalty discounts.

Interesting thread, i almost purchased on line at power city but decided to pop into their Blanchardstown branch and brought the details of the product i wanted (5 ring LPG convertible gas hob). I was happy with the price, in fact almost half what was being quoted in other companies. The web price was €159.00 but when i went to the branch, it was €144.99?

Kinda strange but happy days! the price difference was nothing to do with delivery charges either!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement