Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access my private forums?

Options
  • 10-12-2010 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭

I can't get into any of the private forums I have access to. Infact they're gone from my subbed menu and gone from my contol panel too so it looks like I don't have access to any of them all of a sudden. Anyone know what happened or why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Actually nevermind, it appears I do actually have access to them but for some reason they all disappeared of my subbed list. Strange!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This seems to happen if you have changed group memberships recently. Same thing happened to me, but the developers are aware of it so hopefully there'll be a fix for it soon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This has happened to me several times - Ross explained to me previously that it was, as already said, due to a usergroup change. This can be caused by various things including starting / ending a site subscription and entering / leaving a mod position.

Advertisement