Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Parking Ever in Waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

Can't believe you did that!!!!And the cocky attitude with it just says it all!Wasn't it lucky there wasn't some kid crossing the road in dodgy conditions and you just driving up the wrong side dying with a hangover?And most importantly you got your jacket.And not up on any high horse.........just common sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I would hazard a guess to say that newportwex isn't the owner of that car,there is no point in entertaining them further me thinks.

I would hazard a guess to say that newportwex isn't the owner of that car,there is no point in entertaining them further me thinks.
    :confused:Hardly the point when they admit to it freely,their car or similar!

:confused:Hardly the point when they admit to it freely,their car or similar!

Yes but when newportwex says it was him/her,it has been proved that the photo was taken on a different day than him/her said,so that would suggest that newportwex is trolling,and him/her wants all us good folk of the Waterford forum to fight about it,so no point in entertaining newportwex's troll ;)

Ah right...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Yes but when newportwex says it was him/her,it has been proved that the photo was taken on a different day than him/her said,so that would suggest that newportwex is trolling,and him/her wants all us good folk of the Waterford forum to fight about it,so no point in entertaining newportwex's troll ;)

Put that inbold man :)

ziedth wrote: »
    Put that inbold man :)

Ha ha thanks but i think you have enough people to do that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

LOL. There's some gullible fools out there alright. Good laugh though. :D

Advertisement