Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wasp problem

Options
  • 10-12-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

have a nest under the eaves but now the house has been invaded, nayone know where abouts in Dublin I can buy a spray to destroy the nest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

This is going to sound like a stupid answer (the basic answer being I have no idea).

However... there is a guy who goes on Mooney's show on RTE 1 who gives advice on how to deal with things like that.
    I suggest checking out the website and maybe shooting them an email.

Sorry I can't be more help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Any homestore will have a spray. That's what we always use. Try get one with a decent nozzle though, handy to spray from a distance!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mexihalo

got a can of stuff in Woodies....missus best be careful when she's using that...tks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Wasp problem:
    waspw.jpg
    how do I deal with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Wasp problem:
    waspw.jpg
    how do I deal with this?

unseen20.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Probably best to get the professionals in - I tried it once myself and was shocked at how many of the fcukers came out of the nest to give me what for. Not one of my finer moments.

Try Renotikil or somewhere like that for advice or help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Wasps still alive this weather :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Mexihalo wrote: »
    got a can of stuff in Woodies....missus best be careful when she's using that...tks :)

Bwahahaha, love how ya send in the missus to sort it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

agree with Gaspode I tried it myself twice and they came back again then got professionals in and they cleared out the problem for good you will ultimately spend the same amount trying to do it yourself a couple of times

Advertisement