Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite and Least favourite Accent!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Seannew1 wrote: »
    Favourite- Louth Accent, Ardee,Dundalk

Worst- Northside Dublin(most annoying accent ever) and D4 accent(Oh sorry its actually not a proper accent).
    I definitely agree kiddd!!!

I love the Arrrrdeeeeee and Dundaaaaaaaaalk accents hey!

I hate ALL the Dublin accents with a passion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Mr Marston

I definitely agree kiddd!!!

I love the Arrrrdeeeeee and Dundaaaaaaaaalk accents hey!

I hate ALL the Dublin accents with a passion.

Man from Dundalk likes Dundalk accent. Wow.

I like a mild southern drawl on a female. Someone from Nashville, Tennessee or something.

D4 is definitely the worst, especially when you hear a grown man speaking in it. Anyone ever hear Jerry Thornley on off the ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Mr Marston wrote: »
    Man from Dundalk likes Dundalk accent. Wow.

I like a mild southern drawl on a female. Someone from Nashville, Tennessee or something.

D4 is definitely the worst, especially when you hear a grown man speaking in it. Anyone ever hear Jerry Thornley on off the ball?
    I'm only living there 2 days now, i'm from Drogheda. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement