Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I ring the hiring Manager

Options
  • 10-12-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I was rung about a week ago from a HR Manager asking simple questions, how much notice to give and about my experience. I asked what was her name and who the hiring manager's name was. She gave it to me. I have heard nothing since and I really would love to work for this mutli national company

Should I now ring the hiring manager / HR Manager. I have received no job spec either from them.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Definitely do not ring the hiring manager. All contact with the company should be through HR.

Have you been interviewed by the company yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 FLW

No I have not been interviewed by the company yet. Should I even ring the HR Manager. Just to see where application as I want to stand out compared to the other candidates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

no, calling a hiring mangers reeks of desperation

leave hr deal with it

Advertisement