Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best suit dry cleaning in city center?

• 10-12-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭

Just picked up a suit and shirt from ambassador dry cleaning and not really impressed tbh, will have to go over the collars and cuffs again myself along with small other niggles.

Anyone have a preferred suit dry cleaner in the city center?
    Price really doesnt matter as long as its a good job, would love to find a place that can get suits as close to box fresh as possible....

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

SUDS on Henry street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thanks mate, have you had a suit in there before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rosiecos

Hi, I also had a bad experience with Ambassador Dry Cleaners in Patrick st in Limerick.
    Service is very poor here. I left in a pair of silk curtains for dry cleaning - stains did not come out. I understand this can happen but the people in the shop were totally indifferent to it - wouldnt even look at the curtains when I was pointing out the remaining stains. They charged me 65 euro for this, even though it was a waste of time leaving them in. Their explanation was 'we did our best' and ' we get nothing out of silk curtains anyway' . Would not recommend - they dont want your custom

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

SUDS on Henry street.

As far as I know Suds has closed down, apologies if this isn't the case.

Have used Mannions in Mallow St a few times and haven't had any probs.

Advertisement