Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge town car park

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

What a total disgrace this car park is at the moment!!! The amount of people i've seen slip in it is unreal and old people are having a horrific time!!

Then to top it off they bring in a digger to to remove ice at the exit an entrance point obviously to stop cars slidding at those point but they rest of it is a wholesale disaster!!!

In general i feel the town and county council roads dept have been terrible. The N9 for example completely down to one lane. Yet when you hit carlow they have the 2 lanes in operation right after the castledermot exit.

Sort it out lads cause i is really making you look shambolic :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Naas is no better; I was walking around the town last night and they have made absolutely no effort to clear the footpaths. The snow has not come unexpectedly overnight; its been here for over a week now, the fact that I still nearly broke my neck walking from McDonalds to Boots is quite simply shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Get the moans out now because the worse is yet to come and may be as soon as next weekend.
    I was there today and the digger had just finished and the carpark was 20 % capacity to my joy after taking 20 minutes to get to it!
    It is a joke all round though and i have to say i dread the thoughts of a harsh winter on our doorstep with the condition the roads i travel on a daily basis are in the last week or so :eek:
    Some potholes surfacing now,i for one will be letting the council have it.
    Still amazed at the amount of businesses that haven't taken 20 mins or so to clear the outside of their premises,wtf.

Advertisement