Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Devon Park

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anyone know what's being filmed in Devon Park today? Few trucks, big lighting set up and a reflector in someone's garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Mahell wrote: »
    Anyone know what's being filmed in Devon Park today? Few trucks, big lighting set up and a reflector in someone's garden.

From the rumour mill something called Jack Taylor. Have no idea what its about. Think it's a crime drama but not sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Go up and ask them! None of this net curtain twitching business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Wompa1 wrote: »
    From the rumour mill something called Jack Taylor. Have no idea what its about. Think it's a crime drama but not sure.

That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

snubbleste wrote: »
    Go up and ask them! None of this net curtain twitching business.
    yep that one

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

They've been filming for the last weeks in different locations around the city.Last week they were down by The Jes and Dominick Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

Ken Bruen's main character was Jack Taylor in "The Guards" so i would imagine it is probably a sequel to that. Ken Bruen is a crime fiction writer based in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

focuslfc wrote: »
    Ken Bruen's main character was Jack Taylor in "The Guards" so i would imagine it is probably a sequel to that. Ken Bruen is a fictional crime writer based in Galway.

I assume you mean he is a writer of fiction? Ken himself is real enough! ;)

Yeah there's two episodes being shot here and in Germany. This is their final week for this leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

Exactly what i meant:D

Advertisement