Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 VIETNAM

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

So it this live midnight sat....or we have to sit around and see when they let it go....by rights...it should be midnight....have a case of MILLER CHILLIN as I type this.......;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    So it this live midnight sat....or we have to sit around and see when they let it go....by rights...it should be midnight....have a case of MILLER CHILLIN as I type this.......;)

us ps3 goers have to wait til 22nd, booo-urns!

can't wait.
    started playing medal of honor multiplayer couple of nights ago there.great little multiplayer, even if it does feel a bit like 'the quick and the dead'

I really i hope that there isint the same problem with choppers in vietnam as in BC2 or atleast in the latter, they under power the choppers or make it easier to take them down as good open maps are ruined with choppers circling the enemy base resulting in 'spawn death'.(heavy metal/atacama desert)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I really i hope that there isint the same problem with choppers in vietnam as in BC2 or atleast in the latter, they under power the choppers or make it easier to take them down as good open maps are ruined with choppers circling the enemy base resulting in 'spawn death'.(heavy metal/atacama desert)

There's no darts or AT4 in Vietnam, but instead the choppers are vulnerable to small arms fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

So is it the 12th today....or the 15th this goes live.....3 days earlier it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

18th normal date is 21st for everyone else not on pc

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Would imagine it wont be till around 6pm on Sunday before it goes live, and then expect delays and feck ups etc. No mention of how to change your server over yet either.

• Advertisement

Shame its not a mid night job...adds to the excitment....prolly make a bags of it alright. Hope it plays smoother and better then the new maps.....and teamplay and tactics to the fore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

IGN review is out:

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/114/1140476p1.html
    9.5 out of 10

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Spear wrote: »
    IGN review is out:

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/114/1140476p1.html
    9.5 out of 10

Balls. Guess I'm buying it so

EDIT: Bought it. DAMN!

Sw33t...I hate all them poxy xbox videos all the same. I am glad all the scopes and **** have gone and the game is more infantry combat and up close and personal.....

Should be great....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lahcen86

I seriously can't wait for this to drop. I was hoping too that it would be out at 12am on the 18th... Alas. Well fingers crossed anyway. Looking forward to shout "get some, get some".

Bring war, not peace :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Wahaaaay back to the jungle !!!

Anyone know if it`s an unlock code and the latest update was the content ? or do we have to queue for 4 days on the EA downloader ?

Wahaaaay back to the jungle !!!

Anyone know if it`s an unlock code and the latest update was the content ? or do we have to queue for 4 days on the EA downloader ?

The content was in the last patch, you only need to buy the unlock code to allow access.

Yep, punch in the telephone code and dial 1-800-NAPALM.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Ah TiG get to go home!!!!! We've been playing some oldskool BFV for the last few nights, such a fooking good fun game. No flashy graphics or unlocks or any of that shat, just great maps, BF'age and those WTF BF moments only a BF game can give!

It unlocks at 9am GMT for those with pre-orders.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

It unlocks at 9am GMT for those with pre-orders.

Nothing here yet.

karma_ wrote: »
    Nothing here yet.

I've received my redeem code from the EA store at 09:22, but it should be already working on your account without that if you bought from EA store.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I've received my redeem code from the EA store at 09:22, but it should be already working on your account without that if you bought from EA store.

Me being a fool. Re-logged steam and it there.... ohhh yea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Aye working here now. Playing on Lions Rush server

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Keep getting kicked after i get killed.

New feature ? Only the best allowed play :D

• Advertisement

ONE WORD=AWESOME

Just absolute quality....its is so good. :D I would have paid full price for this...no problem. One eyes snipers are so fuuny looking.....lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's good ya, dunno if it'll keep me going for months but well worth the small price

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Yeah its pretty awesome alright..... wonda boy whats ur ingame?

what's the vietnavan IP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Have to say, I am very impressed with this. DICE outdid themselves again.

Hmm, the Uzi seems fairly nasty in this incarnation of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Just two questions-

1. What servers are you guys playing on?

2. Is anyone else experiencing pretty high pings on servers?

1. Random servers
    2. Not when I browse the pings and pick a low one.

BornIn84 wrote: »
    Yeah its pretty awesome alright..... wonda boy whats ur ingame?

...Wonda 3oy - Ingame
    wondaboy007-steam

(must put in the 3 full stops at the start ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Pretty damn good expansion tbh.
    Loving the old weapons,the best MP game of the year just got an even better expansion, 2 fingers to the COD series tbh.
    I knew within a few hours of playing black ops it was a POS but this is really great.
    Feels like BFV wrapped up in a spanking new engine,can see this and MOH being my choice of fps for a long time yet.

Advertisement