Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 VIETNAM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

do i get a reserved slot ...on account of been a former elder founding member ...............do i , do I

i hate waiting, and yes this is worth chancing my arm over.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Message one of us on Steam and we'll get you sorted with a spot. Also feel free to jump on TS, same oul craic on there as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Should be on TiG server early this evening for games.

Gonna jump on now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The Operation Hastings counters are up, PC is winning by a good margin:

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/vietnam/battleforhastings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Spear wrote: »
    The Operation Hastings counters are up, PC is winning by a good margin:

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/vietnam/battleforhastings

1943 will be out on the pc before 69 million is reached ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Right trying to see if i can find the TiG server. Anyone have any tips of how i can find it in the search browser :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Stev_o wrote: »
    Right trying to see if i can find the TiG server. Anyone have any tips of how i can find it in the search browser :p

Just search for Vietnavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

take off all filters set the "region filter" to "all" and search for Vietnavan should be the only one that comes up :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Anyone else finding performance with Vietnam is worse than with Vanilla BC2? Must be all the vegetation & excessive choke points because on some maps the game really struggles. Normal BC2 chugs alone fine for me, with no hassle.

• Advertisement

vggs tonight on Vietnavan. I much much prefer the 20 - 24 man servers to full 32 man. too much of a cluster ****.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah good games on Vietnavan lastnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

pc kicking ass on the hastings counter now

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

lads i cannot find Vietnavan at all..is it on PC ye???
    i typed in with all regions and all game types selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dcully wrote: »
    Yeah good games on Vietnavan lastnight.

Great craic in NAVAN last night....gotta love that suppafly raping in the boat....got me twice. He was like MIAMI VICE up and down that fookin river....lmao :D

Had to go early :o, but be on again tonite hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Grim. wrote: »
    pc kicking ass on the hastings counter now

true that!

xbox version was released tuesday and playstation 3 yesterday! so there could be a chance us console players will get it sooner than ye guys(here is hoping)

shoule be out on al platforms in a month at the very most i would expect!

true that!

xbox version was released tuesday and playstation 3 yesterday! so there could be a chance us console players will get it sooner than ye guys(here is hoping)

shoule be out on al platforms in a month at the very most i would expect!

Not a hope, everyone knows real gamers and team players are on the superior format :D
    xbox seems to be catching up with 10.5m , PC on 15.8m and PS3 on 6.3m

• Registered Users Posts: 54,199 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

quick question

I saw this is on psn to buy but do I need the original to play it or anything like that ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Aye, you need the original Bad Company2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

pc past 20 million now xbox at 12 and ps3 at 8

• Advertisement

Yeah but but but PC gaming is dead dont ya know:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

33.3 Million now. Half way there alsmost!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Dcully wrote: »
    Not a hope, everyone knows real gamers and team players are on the superior format :D

This be true, i used to be a pc gamer and have a machine able to power bad company 2 but me mates are all on psn so had to convert over for team based fun!

very very frustrating at times. played vietnam for an hour for the first time there, the hilly environments really do not work well with a ps3 controller!

just invested in Frag FX shark which tightens the gap between platforms so here is hoping!

looking forward to getting in to vietnam, operation hastings should be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

vietnam is cool , but i dunno some maps the choppers are deadly to take out , i find everyone is waiting for them or for a tank , does anyone have any good anti chopper tips besides shoot it with the tank ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

There really are no good tips for the choppers...only thing is to try to aim for the driver when flying at you...pissing against the wind trying to RPG it unless real close. Most of the time others just see the smoke and know where you are.

Best tip for choppers is remember the blade rotatation area is a hit box and will take down the chopper with one rpg so its a lot more to aim at when you take this into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Game could have done with some SA7 type heat seeking missiles from the old BFV. These were never a definate hit, so were balanced well.

Just start shooting them with small arms fire and hope everyone else does the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Main gun on tanks is by far the easiest way and gives instant kill of all on board. I've taken a fair few down with the RPG but for some reason whoever is inside at the time are not killed and usually get out. Like Jim says though, just keep shooting at it with anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,199 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I bought bad company 2 and then vietnam after that

Now im not the biggest Battlefield fan but so far i really like Vietnam

Advertisement