Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs Vs Chelsea Super Sunday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

GET IN! NOW SCORE SPURS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

It's not rugby ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What a player Gomes is :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Drogba is some gob****e taking that off Lampard.

Really, really dislike the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

SAVED!.. Gomes makes up for his mistakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

GOMES you beautiful fooking idioT!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Go Gomez ! !

Ref has given chelsea every chance to win this game (how is Essien still on the pitch)

Justice is served . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

i knew it .....

**** ************UFCK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Just give it to Lampard and we're on top, drogba you plank :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

baz2009 wrote: »
    Drogba's gonna miss.:D

I honestly think I'm a curse on penalty takers, cause I haven't seen one scored in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

What a sh1t penalty from Drgoba,

Perfect height for the keeper, not much power, and not too far from centre!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gomes you fúcking beauty! :D

Ha Ha Drogba, WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

What a game.

**** from Bale.

Spurs should have won that but were lucky to come away with a draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

**** sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

nullzero wrote: »
    All I can take from this game regarding Spurs is that they're a lightweight side who are too repsectful of the big sides. They were useless against United and they've allowed Chelsea to.... hang on win a game they should have never been in, shocking stuff.

shockin stuff alright , 7 pts from 4 games against pool , chelski , arsenal and utd

what a game indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Drumpot wrote: »
    Go Gomez ! !

Ref has given chelsea every chance to win this game (how is Essien still on the pitch)

Justice is served . .

Can't really argue with the awarding of the penalty but I think the ref has had a nightmare.. he has given nothing to Spurs, loads of niggly fouls by Chelsea ignored by him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

mars bar wrote: »
    Spurs should have won that but were lucky to come away with a draw.

Hilarious how any can think Spurs should have won that

FÚCKING BULLSHÍT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Crazy game, really mad stuff, Spurs should have been out in front by a few goals.
    Drogba should have buried that penalty. Two poor sides, Spurs couldn't take their chances, Chelsea were average and failed to take the chances Spurs gave them. It was exciting but dissapointing also, you wouldn't fancy either side to be in the title race at the end of the season if they keep on wasting chances like they did today.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Why Drogba, that penalty was made for Lampard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,531 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Thats what ya get for strutting Drogba!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Big man JT, keep patting the badge. Idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Drogba's decision to make a point failed big time. Normal service will be resumed with lampard back in the side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Gomes is a big liability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lampard should have been over there and told drogba "**** off im taking it"

J. Marston wrote: »
    Big man JT, keep patting the badge. Idiot.
    In what is the (IMO) the MOTM a idiot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

That was a hell of a game!

Gomes lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Johner wrote: »

Agreed, the whole 3 passed they strung together in 2nd half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

the_monkey wrote: »
    FÚCKING BULLSHÍT

Chelsea didn't deserve to win and Spurs didn't deserve to lose. A draw is a fair result over all.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Very disappointed we should of won that Gomes had a mare Drogbas goal never should of got past him that said we didn't play well at all. Glad Gomes could save the peno though good to get something when it could of been nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

drogba cost chelski 3 points there , christine should have taken the peno

Johner wrote: »

They had a good lot of chances. Granted I missed 10 mins where Chelsea scored so maybe they did enough in those few minutes to have come away with a win.

Spurs could have been 2 or 3 up in the first half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I have to say that referee was fcuking shíte. He was a bloody disgrace. The amount of decisions that Chelsea got in that 2nd half was beyond a joke. Essien for one should have been sent off. Having said that - what a match! Every match we play it seems to be a cracker. I almost lost my voice when Gomes saved that peno! We should have won that match, I thought we looked the more clinical team, perhaps we didnt dominate posession but we looked far better in the final third. Dont think we're far off being title contenders. Thought Harry was being a bit too optimistic but after these last few weeks I really think we're capable of big things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

blah blah

Look monkey what is your point with all the silly bold large size posts where your cursing away and being stupid, no1 likes to see them so please please cut it out, your very close to going on my ignore list!

Before kick off i'd have taken spurs hand of at a draw, any kind of a goal scored by us is better than none, sure we prob deserved to win, and drogba was an idiot not letting lampard take the penalty, but don't forget lampard has missed a few penalties recently too.

Please just stop with your childish bold massive text posts they are very very annoying...

FÚCKING BULLSHÍT
    What's with the shouting today Monkey, did you get a job at sky or some shít?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Game of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

BERBA wrote: »
    drogba cost chelski 3 points there , christine should have taken the peno

Cost them two points you mean, or at least the chance to take three points :D

THFC wrote: »
    I have to say that referee was fcuking shíte. He was a bloody disgrace. The amount of decisions that Chelsea got in that 2nd half was beyond a joke. Essien for one should have been sent off. Having said that - what a match! Every match we play it seems to be a cracker. I almost lost my voice when Gomes saved that peno! We should have won that match, I thought we looked the more clinical team, perhaps we didnt dominate posession but we looked far better in the final third. Dont think we're far off being title contenders. Thought Harry was being a bit too optimistic but after these last few weeks I really think we're capable of big things.

I think Essien just about got to the ball against Bale.Replay was not too clear.But i agree ya didn't get a lot of clear free kicks.Poor Game from the Ref

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Touch of "your goalie is a bumbling idiot" more like
    I'm a Gooner.

Soby wrote: »
    I think Essien just about got to the ball against Bale.Replay was not too clear.But i agree ya didn't get a lot of clear free kicks.Poor Game from the Ref

I posted this earlier in the thread but if Essien got the ball [or at least Dean thought he did] it should have been a corner and not a goal kick.

Please just stop with your childish bold massive text posts they are very very annoying...

Point taken

I'm a Gooner.
    Strangely it still stands then.

cson wrote: »
    I posted this earlier in the thread but if Essien got the ball [or at least Dean thought he did] it should have been a corner and not a goal kick.

True,Fair point.Id have to look at it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Watched the second half in the pub, unlucky Spurs but at least we still got a point.

Sky are really getting on my nerves though, they need to re-evaluate their matchday presentation. I don't know, it's just so lowest common denominator, and Andy Gray is such an abomination of a commentator. It's also not the first time I've discerned a real pro-Chelsea bias with them.

I'd love to be able to watch a match with no commentary. Guess going to live games would do that!

markesmith wrote: »
    Watched the second half in the pub, unlucky Spurs but at least we still got a point.

Sky are really getting on my nerves though, they need to re-evaluate their matchday presentation. I don't know, it's just so lowest common denominator, and Andy Gray is such an abomination of a commentator. It's also not the first time I've discerned a real pro-Chelsea bias with them.

I'd love to be able to watch a match with no commentary. Guess going to live games would do that!

It's more a pro JT/Lampard/Cole bias. Oh, and Stevie G & Rooney too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

THFC wrote: »
    I have to say that referee was fcuking shíte. He was a bloody disgrace. The amount of decisions that Chelsea got in that 2nd half was beyond a joke. Essien for one should have been sent off. Having said that - what a match!

Agree, the rub of the green went Chelsea's way on every turn.

Btw, anyone else think Cole should have been given a straight red for his lunge on Palacios towards the end? Looked really reckless from the reverse angle, two footed and off the ground!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Hutton might just be the most underrated player in the league right now!

Another solid game from him.

• Advertisement

markesmith wrote: »

There's a mute button on every single television remote ever made, ever.

Advertisement