Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkin in the air (the snowman) - a christmas song for Barretstown - by CLEERE

Options
  • 10-12-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

We've put together our own version of "Walking in the Air" for Barretstown,

Having worked as a volunteer with Barretstown, I decided to put together a song "Walking in the air" (The Snowman) -with permission from Howard Blake, to help
    them fundraise a few bob over xmas.

As I'm sure most of you, like myself, grew up wishing you had a flying snowman, you may find it quite nostalgic. I certainly loved putting it together and I think you might enjoy it too.

Anyway, the song is on this YouTube video below and I'd really appreciate if you could have a look and tell us what you think , or even help spread it around.

Its for a really good cause (therapeutic recreation for children affected by childhood cancer) and people can download the track and donate
    whatever they can afford at www.barretstown.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3H2OM-UjeQ

Merry Xmas Everyone!!!!!!

Advertisement