Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do with your Weekends in Galway?

Options
  • 10-12-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was just interested what the people of Galway City Boards do with their weekends in Galway.

I usually go into town on Saturday for a walk. Play some video games. The odd Saturday I might meet a friend and go for a few pints to watch whatever match was on at 3. Sunday is usually spent in front of the TV.

Wouldn't mind seeing what others do?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Fight crime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I sit staring into the abyss of my loneliness pondering my failures in life wondering when and where will I find any semblance of happiness.

Afterwards I might grab a pizza or Chinese takeaway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I sit alond drinking in the dark and bitch about women

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Stalk buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

The same thing i do everyday, nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

JustMary wrote: »
    Stalk buses.
    It's true, I have witnessed this. I only wish you'd put those rusty pole dancing lessons to good use at the bus-stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Watch a few games on Saturday normally while giving my opinion over in the soccer forum. Then see what my friends are up to and generally go out or over to their house. These days, I be watching the X-Factor (even tho I do not like it) until about 9 when we'd either go out or have a game of poker or some other form of gambling. The odd time we might stay in and order a pizza or something.
    Sunday I do f all tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jack Daniels I

stroll around town,pint or two,place bets,back for football all day,help the missus with the cooking,xbox for awhile and then cinema or tv,sick of going out weekends,rather save money for a holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

College, work, sleep. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Usually work 9-4 then off to the Gym to do some weights etc then a swim, after that il be home around 6pm, Then I will rally the troops and see if we are out for a few scoops, if not I will stay in with some Kopparberg or Rekorderlig watching "Have I Got News For You" on Dave, then get a Takeaway.

Usually for sundays I will be in the Gym and then hit the Cinema ( EYE FTW ) in the night time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I stalk Justmary

Advertisement