Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Embrocation - Dublin

• 10-12-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

I need a bottle of embrocation lotion, I've only bought it online before and I was wondering does anywhere (or everywhere?) in Dublin sell it. South Dublin ideal but I can venture into town. I've either never looked for it in Joe Dalys or just never seen it there.

It's for a costume so I can't wear arm/leg warmers, I have to suck it up and brave the cold!

Oh, never buy the ozone stuff, I took it away with me and the cap, being crap, popped off and leaked all over my bag. No matter what Mario says, embrocation is not an aphrodisiac and having your clothes stinking of it when heading out does not attract anyone.

I'm also thinking "Embrocation" is a cool name for a cycling night club.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

When I run out of embro, I use Deep Heat, or Wintergreen. Does exactly the same, in that it warms up the skin, and gives waterproof coating.

The best thing about embro is that on a wet day, the droplets of rain catch on your legs. Looks class.
    Sad git - I know.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mix olive oil and tabasco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

el tonto wrote: »
    Mix olive oil and tabasco.

I'm not trying to season myself.

I mean, after all, who would want to eat Dirk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Call CSS, I think they had some a while ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Any excuse to get a pair of shaved calfs out

• Advertisement
Advertisement