Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

QPR -v- Watford Fri 10th Dec 7:45 ( Live on BBC2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

SantryRed wrote: »
    Just letting people know that theyre is live football on the box tonight. Should be a decent game with Watford involved as they can't defend! I would be very surprised if there wasn't at least 4 goals.

Small Preview Here: http://www.football-news.com/category/Live-Previews/QPR-v-Watford-live-preview-201012100024/

I'm going to be positive and say Watford to end QPR's run with a 3-2 win.

Quality. Was thinking there was very little on to watch. Cheers for the HU mate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Looking forward to this! C'mon You Orns!

2-0 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Hon Rangers! Have 3 accumulators this weekend and they're in all 3!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Oh dear oh dear... QPR 2 down...

• Advertisement

THFC wrote: »
    Hon Rangers! Have 3 accumulators this weekend and they're in all 3!

Its not looking well for you so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

QPR 0-2 Watford after 31 minutes. Graham and Mutch with the goals. Good game, pretty even possession wise. Watford look good going forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Championship, no rhyme or reason! The Hornets looking much more like a team than Moneybags Rangers. Could easily be 3-4 up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Great performance so far. Counter attacking is Watford's forté so I would hope they can see this out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

0-3 :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh Mutch should have made it 4 there. QPR defence being ripped apart.

If this finishes 3-2 I win 175 euro so come on QPR!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Right in the kisser, ouch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

How has walker played so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

3-1

If this finishes 3-2 I win 175 euro so come on QPR!! :pac:

Nearly there man just 4 mins to go. Just need one more QPR goal.

Please get one more QPR!

Taylor has been very good for watford! Ah Jesus I go to the kitchen for 1 minute and I miss a goal, what was it like?

How has walker played so far?

Walker hasn't been too bad, he looks like one of the only QPR players who wants to get on the ball!

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Walker hasn't been too bad, he looks like one of the only QPR players who wants to get on the ball!

He has been the best of a bad lot I'd say. Watford could have had 7 or 8 goals tonight.

Unlucky SantryRed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

jebus either of those teams could be in the PL next season, championship is shocking for the amount of money those players are on.

Addin the swansea cardiff game from a few weeks ago and it really is of a very low level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its intriguing to watch the Championship and the simple buisness of getting a ball from
    back to front, in the prem one uses time and space. The lower divisions use space, time is the enemy - just thwak it 50 yards and hope someone gets on the end of it. I don't think a single ball was played down the channels into space, certainly not intentionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭wexfordia

mike65 wrote: »
    Its intriguing to watch the Championship and the simple buisness of getting a ball from
    back to front, in the prem one uses time and space. The lower divisions use space, time is the enemy - just thwak it 50 yards and hope someone gets on the end of it. I don't think a single ball was played down the channels into space, certainly not intentionally.

Technical quality was very lacking at Loftus road tonight.Why do people pay in to watch that muck ?

Obviously the quality isn't as good but it is much more entertaining than the Premiership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Obviously the quality isn't as good but it is much more entertaining than the Premiership.

Because simple mistakes are made and they create chances, its entertaining but if a player on your team did you would lynch him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Smashing win for us tonight! QPR were awful though.

wexfordia wrote: »
    Why do people pay in to watch that muck ?

Because they support their team. Simples. :rolleyes:

Advertisement