Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invitation to vote in EireFoto Best of 2010

• 10-12-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

There's a 'Best eireFoto of 2010' poll at the eirefoto website. 12 photos have been short-listed and you can view them here: http://eirefoto.com/best_2010.htm

If you can spare a few minutes, would you please take a look and vote for three, in no particular order? (Just send an email with the three letters on the photos of your choice).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

you want us to choose your best images ? ....from what you've put up on your site.

is there a prize ? (for the best image? .... or for us ???)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I presume they are all by different photographers, they're just using public voting to decide the winner? It says there is a prize for a random 'entrant' , I'm guessing this means a random voter? After Christmas.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Can't click. Won't click.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pombo

I'm guessing you would get a lot more replies if you set up a way to vote anonymously. I personally am not too happy about giving out my personal email to anyone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

How come none of the chicks volleyball photos made it into the vote?

Advertisement