Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Route 236 bus - hit and miss?

Options
  • 10-12-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

I've been taking the 236 bus to work every morning lately. Always on time, no worries.

Getting back from the industrial park however, is a gamble. Sur i understand that traffic is starting to build up around 4pm, but me, along with a group of other people waited well over 90 minutes for the bus to show up. And it's always like that in the evening. :mad:

Yesterday we waited about an hour.
    I counted 5 40D buses in the same amount of time.

Ended up taking the 38 and walk to the shoppingcentre.

Come on Dublin Bus. Get a grip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Waiting 25-45 mins for a 38/A to get out of town around 6 all week. And that's for a service that's supposedly every ten mins....so not much hope for the less frequent 236s I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I think you could substitute 236 with just about every other route that serves Dublin 15 since the new 'improved' service was launched

Advertisement