Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorting office opening hours

Options
  • 10-12-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭

Missed a parcel delivery today as I work 9-5. A notice was left saying "you may collect your package at your local sorting office, Monday-Friday 8.00-17.00". How are people with full time jobs supposed to do this? Yes I could get stuff delivered to work (which I may have to start doing), but it's not always practical and doesn't look very good in front of your boss.

Why don't An Post deliver on a Saturday, or at least have their sorting office open then? I don't know when I'm going to get my parcel :( Get up half an hour early I suppose...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

you will probably find that the sorting office will be open at 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

depending on where you are, your post office may double as your sorting office and will be open on a sat morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭whippet

Just get up a half hour early if you really want the package.... I don't see the problem

Advertisement