Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handcrafted LOg Homes

Options
  • 10-12-2010 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

How many companys offer handcrafted log homes in Ireland?
    Like this one :
    Exterior.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Treeplanter

For logs that wont split or subside (like the logs in the above picture) check out the laminated log system at loghomeseurope.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Gorgeous...but why is this in feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ecogreenfuture

For logs that wont split or subside (like the logs in the above picture) check out the laminated log system at loghomeseurope.com

Thanks for your replay "Treeplanter", Sorry but laminated log cabins is not what i looking for.
    I talking about Handcrafted log home.

A1.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This is great :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Wow.... do I close this cos its spamming.... or do I exact even more revenge and simply leave it here.... decisions decisions.

Oh look, its Friday. I aint officially in work until Monday.

DeV.

• Advertisement

This si not spamming,i just wana find out how many companys offer this product in Ireland.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Pull the other one, its got bells on it mate.

You are from the company in question, do your own god damned research and do it somewhere where its *relevant*. Here's a hint.... not here.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This si not spamming,i just wana find out how many companys offer this product in Ireland.
    Including your competitors?

I hope it makes no difference what kind of work I do. This question I posed as someone interested in the existing companies.

wow , you must really think we are idiots.

DeV.

• Advertisement

I hope it makes no difference what kind of work I do.
    What kind of work do you do, out of mild curiosity?

Dear "DeVore" ! Note that I did not hint about the idiots.
    But if you answer my question, this topic can be closed.

Thanks,regards EGF.

Gordon wrote: »
    What kind of work do you do, out of mild curiosity?
    Answered you in the private message . To not make me spam advertising ;)

I run this site, I can see exactly what email address you used to sign up with.

You post lovely pics of your houses with a link to your company and you expect us to buy your line about "research" ?

GTFO.

Oh and we dont close threads here when someone tells us they are done... threads get closed by Mods or Admins. I think I'll wait till Google picks up on this and your farcical comments and trends it up your search result list. Which is precisely what you wanted and ironically what you'll get.

DeV.

Answered you in the private message . To not make me spam advertising ;)
    I see, so you admit that your company makes these houses and understand that by posting that on this thread would be considered as 'spam'.

You'll find, nowadays, a great detractor to businesses is their nefarious use of hidden advertising on social media sites, spam is kinda passé now, shilling is the new annoying thing. Shilling your company can prove to be even worse to a business than spam sometimes, so I'd be careful with that, and be above board if you want your business to seem trustworthy. Which is not what you have done today.

I ask the moderators to delete this topic. I'll never find the answer to my question here. But my topic has turned to advertising.

Thanks to "Treeplanter" for answere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Someone should pop a cabin his ass.

Sorry, I've been drinking. End of term, don't you know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

>_>
    <_<

Wait, what, this isn't in the prison forum?? :eek:

can we post lol logcats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

They look like nice builds in fairness.

Thanks to "Treeplanter" for answere.
    Do you draft the plans yourself? I hope the plans are spell-checked before 12 meters accidentally typos into 11, etc.
    DeVore wrote: »
    I think I'll wait till Google picks up on this and your farcical comments and trends it up your search result list. Which is precisely what you wanted and ironically what you'll get.

DeV.
    This is why I love this place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

Overheal wrote: »
    Do you draft the plans yourself? I hope the plans are spell-checked before 12 meters accidentally typos into 11, etc.
    This is why I love this place.

Do you not think they are nice houses? They do look very well to be honest. If you were in the market for one it would be a good company to consider?

I think they would be worth trying along with others in their market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Steve wrote: »

can we post lol logcats?

Only one way to find out.

kittylog1.jpg

EDIT: It worked!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Taking on the site owner... that deserves the Epic Facepalm:

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH.jpg

Do you not think they are nice houses? They do look very well to be honest. If you were in the market for one it would be a good company to consider?

I think they would be worth trying along with others in their market.
    Wow.. and who are you supposed to be?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

129072574633566560.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

This thread is legendary
    legendary-thread.jpg

Yeah it is, but you know what. I'm a big softy. I'll lock it because I dont want to be a bully or incite everyone jumping on this shill. Locked. Banned.

I'm still quite pleased with www.mad-skillz-with-lollypops.ie.... actually, come to think of it....

DeV.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Yeah. Right!
    DeVore wrote: »
    I'm a big softy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement