Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple jewellery

Options
  • 10-12-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Wondering where I could get some nice, unusual nipple jewellery... not the usual rings or bars, something a bit different.
    Thanks to anyone that can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Have a look at www.monstersteel.com they're US based but do some very nice body jewellery. Quiet reasonable and easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

Thanks Pierced Off... Will take a look now :)

It's trying to charge me $40 for delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

They also sell on eBay, postage is much cheaper. Look under "Piercingpros" As a studio it's cheaper for me to buy from the mother site, but for an individual their eBay one will probably be better. Thats where I started buying from and as my orders got bigger they suggested I register with "Monster Steel" and I saved a fortune. Look them up, they are great to deal with.

Thanks very much pierced off! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement