Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up course DUBLIN

Options
  • 11-12-2010 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hiya everyone, im completely confused.
    Im looking online for a FULLTIME make up course,
    I live in Belfast, cant wait to get out of it to be honest, we have free education or we can get student finance which is like a loan, they can also pay for your living expenses, rent etc... I would LOVE to move to Dublin and Belfast dont have many courses in make up. I was just wondering if anyone could help me, can I get student support, im not a rich kid i cant afford to pay for it all myself, do I need to be rich to be a make up artist LMAO? it seems that way. Also any recommended colleges or courses? thanks so much everyone :) x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Blacktulip

Hi :)

i have just booked my part time course to LA makeup academy in dublin.
    http://www.lamakeupacademy.com/

they have a lot of different module... i have chosen the module 2 for being a makeup artist :D

good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DariinStarr

Hi, thanks for the information, I was looking at that course its like 7,000 euro for the fulltime course, and ill have to get money for living down there aswell. Thanks though, really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

What are the costs generally for such courses? Can anyone recommend one in Limerick or Galway?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DariinStarr

Hi, thanks for the link was looking at that course aswell, do you know the costs or what the leaving certificate is? can i get financial support? thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hi, thanks for the link was looking at that course aswell, do you know the costs or what the leaving certificate is? can i get financial support? thank you :)

Did you not read the page? It says:

Fees
    There are no tuition fees for EU students. At course commencement, students are required to pay for books, exams, a College registration fee and where applicable professional body registration fees.
    Students will be required to purchase certain items including a uniform and product kits.

Do you seriously not know what the leaving cert is? Questions about financial support are probably best suited to a different forum, one of the education section ones

Advertisement