Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange lights above Dublin.

Options
  • 11-12-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Did anyone see weird lights over Dublin last night? I was on my balcony in Smithfield and 6 really bright orange lights travelled quickly across the sky from west to east. They seemed to be in a formation and started off low, gradually rising higher and higher until they disappeared. The lights were in 2 groups of 3. The lights were not blinking, but were constant and were moving too fast to be chinese lanterns. I could not hear any noise. Definately not helicopters. Probably a rational explaination but I'm thinking aliens. Flesh eating aliens.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

Ellis? Is this you? I also saw them. Really wierd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Zerothehero

Tis I. I did a bit of research and think that they were chinese lanterns. fast moving chinese lanterns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

Really? They were big, and moving fast. But that would make sense. I'm sticking to aliens all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Howlin

i saw orange lights above dublin on halloween night and i no they were not fireworks as they did not explode and they would dissapear from one part ofthe sky andthen reppear in another part

Advertisement