Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for arch tech to do construction drawings etc

• 11-12-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I've FINALLY had permission granted for my house after a process which took almost two years. One year of that was waiting for amendments to be passed after the final grant was given, although most of that was wexford council dragging their heels..(lost plans etc).

Now I am in need of an architectural tech in the Enniscorthy area to do up a set of construction drawings. I intend to go the direct labour route so they need to leave nothing to chance or interpretation.

The reason I'm not getting my architect to do them is two fold. I don't want to pay architect prices for something he's just going to get a tech to do anyway and we did have some serious communication problems from myself to him to his tech and back again which led to plans being submitted with 15m2 missing off the house, wrong window sizes/shapes and wrong roof angles.

Can anyone recomend someone in the area?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement