Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unplugged

Options
  • 11-12-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey Ah,

Just wondering which unplugged you prefer, Nirvana or Alice in chains unplugged, both are life affirming moments in music and none is better, but my question is which one effected you more and why.

Regards,

Oh what a wonderful world.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

The Corrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Utah Saints unplugged tbh.

(this joke comes courtesy of the early 1990's)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

the thing about Nirvana's was although it was unplugged Kurt still managed to make it sound like it wasnt. Semi Acc + Distortion ftw! [cheater :p]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Neither.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

thegeist wrote: »
    Hey Ah,

Just wondering which unplugged you prefer, Nirvana or Alice in chains unplugged, both are life affirming moments in music and none is better, but my question is which one effected you more and why.

Not really life affirming when you note all the references to death and guns in the Nirvana set recorded months before Kurt Cobain shot himself.

It's still a special album alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Oasis unplugged ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Neil Young's set is the best one I've heard. He did it twice cos he wasn't happy the first time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Nirvana and alice in chains equally. I was just at the right age, right place at the right time i suppose. Both amazing.

I do like queensryche unplugged quite a lot though too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

music forum -> that way tbh

FWIW they are both equally rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Poll need a poll. Alice In Chains if that's the option.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Nirvana for me followed by Dylan's set. It gets a lot of stick but I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭KeanSeenan

Alice in Chains are the musical equivalent of piles.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭KeanSeenan

Also, life affirming?none is better?You haven't ventured far past the 90s have you?

Advertisement