Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United V Liverpool. 5:30pm

18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

SantryRed wrote: »
    Why don't you link people to where you got yours!
    I'd assume most people on boards have visits bbc.co.uk at least once or twice, and would know what the stats bar looks like, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I'd assume most people on boards have visits bbc.co.uk at least once or twice, and would know what the stats bar looks like, tbh.

Sky stats on SSN had it at 3 shots on target tbh.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    United fan's not allowed discuss other matches at all no?

I be inclined to say no, they shouldn't be in match thread of games which they are not involved in, its nothing more than trolling. Also I don't need to see any stats list, I watched the match I know they had only 3 shots on target.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Will ye ever stop feeding the trolls lads. Match day threads are pointless once the game is over.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sky stats on SSN had it at 3 shots on target tbh.
    I think Jurnee Tinkling Voltage stats don't include blocked shots and BBC do include blocked shots on there shots on target

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I be inclined to say no, they shouldn't be in match thread of games which they are not involved in, its nothing more than trolling. Also I don't need to see any stats list, I watched the match I know they had only 3 shots on target.

Circle jerks FTW.:D All threads here are open to all users, it's what makes this place what it is IMO, if you're not interested in other fans opinions there are loads of club dedicated forums out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

K-9 wrote: »
    Will ye ever stop feeding the trolls lads. Match day threads are pointless once the game is over.

Not to me. This result shall be celebrated until we play again next week. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

I thought Carrol had a shot saved by Reina plus the 3 goals is more than 3 shots on target. Stats can be a bag of lies tho. Only Stat that matters is the score line. Good to see two scousers get the goals as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

gav86 wrote: »
    I thought Carrol had a shot saved by Reina plus the 3 goals is more than 3 shots on target. Stats can be a bag of lies tho. Only Stat that matters is the score line. Good to see two scousers get the goals as well...

There was an offside in the move, the shot did not count....

Chalkboards says three. Anyway the stats also prove that Carroll is infinitely better than Torres ;)

Stats, you gota love em!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

M5 wrote: »

Chalkboards says three. Anyway the stats also prove that Carroll is infinitely better than Torres ;)

Stats, you gota love em!

Eh not on the hawtness scale. Duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

M5 wrote: »

Stats, you gota love em!

Is right, Ameobi was offside.

Advertisement