Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walker Leixlip?

• 11-12-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Anyone know of a reliable dog walker that would cover Leixlip? Just wondering also the going rate and what way does it work for people security wise? Do you give the dog walker a key to your house and also the alarm code? We would have two small dogs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bubs99

Hi,
    I love dogs and have done dog walking in my hometown for neighbours and friends. I can get references if you want.

I have 3 dogs (yorkies, actually my parents but Im co-owner) which I adore. We have had dogs our whole lives. I am 27.

Ive also just completed a veterinary assistant course and I have worked in a vets for a year. I live in Kilcock, co. Kildare which is a bus ride or a short train ride to Leixlip which I am willing to take. Just let me know.

Advertisement