Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband on the All ireland Talent Show

Options
  • 11-12-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I am so excited and just have to share. My DH entered the All Ireland Talent Show with his band this year. They are competing for the South, which will be on the telly this Sunday.
    I know, before i get any comments, i always used to slag off this show as well, as i think the talent there is really NO talent. But hey, it's a bit of excitement for us now and we are really looking forward to it now to watch the lads on telly. I was up in Dublin with them when they auditioned (might even see my gub as well...morto.. blush.gif ) and we had the best weekend ever, some craic. cheers.gif
    So if you are interested, watch out for MAD 4 ROAD!! As the name already says, the guys are pure lunatics, a sound bunch. And we need all the support we can get bounce.gif

Also, if some of ye watch it, i would love to get some honest opinions of what you think.
    Thanks thanks.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Never watched the show, but if it's on I'll keep an eye out for them.. Googled the name and found this thread! ha! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

They seem like a good bunch of lads, good musicians and good craic as well. I wish them best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Didn't catch it.. Is it on the net? :)

Advertisement