Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Is A Good Spot To Watch X Factor Final Tonight

Options
  • 11-12-2010 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hay Everyone, does anyone know of a good spot in Dublin city where you can watch the X Factor Final? I'm bored out of my mind with watching it in the apartment and I want a bit of atmos. Is there any pubs or cinemas showing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Hay Everyone, does anyone know of a good spot in Dublin city where you can watch the X Factor Final? I'm bored out of my mind with watching it in the apartment and I want a bit of atmos. Is there any pubs or cinemas showing it?

Sugar Club are showing it I think, the girls I know are going to it. Think there's food been served at it and all. I'll find the facebook link I got and post it up.

There ya go
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107157666022762

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

wud u not prefer to be able to hear it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Friendly190281

I just checked it out, I think they are playing it on there cinema screen, Cheers bro, thats exactly what I was looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Nowhere, don't watch it, have a good evening instead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

If you're bored of watching it in your apartment then you're bored of watching the X-Factor.

I think at home is always the best for any show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Wonkagirl

bit late now obv, but i watched it in the baggot inn. brilliant screens, sound was great, and they had table service and food. was delighted with myself. until i started crying and made a show of myself:D

Advertisement