Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvia Divinorum

Options
  • 11-12-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Does anyone know where you can buy salvia divinorum in Dublin? I know it is easy to order from the internet, but I would prefer to buy it in person if at all possible.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

its illegal now, has been for a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oh? When I check before moving thread I didn't see anything about it being illegal.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Try any of the remaining headshops that are still open, dont think they banned this one

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Quite sure they banned Salvia claiming it was one of the synthetic Cannaboids. Idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Is this a Miley Cyrus thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

As per the recently passed, ill-advised Psychoactive Substances Bill, it is illegal to sell any psychotropic substances that have not already been approved for use as foods or medicines, and the onus is now on the vendor to prove that the product is not being sold for human use – so no more labeling drugs as incense or bath salts. As Salvia extracts are psychoactives that have not been approved by the governing bodies as fit for human consumption, I don't think any outlets in Ireland will be stocking the product.

I don’t think the chemical was added as a scheduled substance, though.

EDIT: By the way, have you tried it before? If you haven't, I wouldn't feel too disappointed. For me, it’s like the drug equivalent of a trip to Afghanistan: interesting, eye-opening, but not by any means fun or even enjoyable, and not something you’d be quick to do again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

locking this until we can determine the legal status of this product

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement