Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvia Divinorum?

• 11-12-2010 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Any one know where to buy Salvia Divinorum in Dublin?

and before you tell me this question doesn't belong in this category, IT DOES. Salvia Divinorum bring sunshine, lollipops and rainbows to life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Any headshop.

The hard part is finding a headshop. I hear there's still one in Dublin city centre.

Alternatively, use the internet. It isn't illegal so you should be able to import it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Is this going to become popular now? I blame Miley Cyrus! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Worst experience of my life. This coming from someone who loves tripping, mushys, weed etc etc. It was nasty nasty nasty. If anything deserves to be banned it's this (but no they ban feckin weed instead - ridiculous!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 baileymay

SteoL wrote: »
    Worst experience of my life. This coming from someone who loves tripping, mushys, weed etc etc. It was nasty nasty nasty. If anything deserves to be banned it's this (but no they ban feckin weed instead - ridiculous!!)

why's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I just wasn't prepared for how f*d up it actually was. I did it alone, and you should NEVER do this alone. The thing is, once you spark up the bong and take a hit, you actually forget you've done it and think everything is actually happening to you. Good luck to you if you get it but take all necessary precautions (ensure someone is with you to look after you). It only lasts a few minutes but seriously, it was the most terrifying few minutes of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Darraghnormal

baileymay wrote: »

and before you tell me this question doesn't belong in this category, IT DOES. Salvia Divinorum bring sunshine, lollipops and rainbows to life.

Yeah it is pretty good, HEADf*CK trip though, doesnt work on me anymore, think once i tried acid a few times salvia stoped working, it is a mad experience though! Everyone should try it once, just gives me hot prickles all over now. Not nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

baileymay wrote: »

This is the third forum you have started this thread in, stop.
    Read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement