Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham vs Man City (Setanta Ireland 3pm)

• 11-12-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭

Upton Park: KO 3pm

West Ham
    : (4-2-3-1) Green, Faubert, Tomkins, Upson, Ben Haim, Spector, Parker, Obinna, Stanislas, Barrera, Piquionne

Man City: (4-3-3) Hart, Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Zabaleta, Nigel de Jong, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Jo, Balotelli

Hard to know how this game will go, West Ham finaly starting to look like a team, while City seem to have put there dreadful away form behind them. Reckon it could be a draw myself!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I reckon this could be a close one 1-1 or 0-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Despite being advertised on Setanta via Eircom broadband, at the moment they are showing a Waterford v Cork hurling match from last summer! Why is this??

EDIT: its just switched over, just before ko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

3-1 to City........:D

Please:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Yaya Toure really shouldn't be an AMC.

Fúck sake Balotelli!

That was terrible defending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Is the commentary way ahead for anyone else watching on Setanta?

Heard that Balotelli's shot went wide when Silva was just laying the ball out to Jo!!

Yeah the timing is definately off on the commentary, nothing unusual for Setanta, tbf.

baz2009 wrote: »
    Yaya Toure really shouldn't be an AMC.

Ye i have to say i can't understand it! You'd wonder if one of the conditions of him signing was that he would be allowed to play more advanced! He has about as much creativity on the ball as your average goalie!! Although to be fair he's got himself a few assists this year!

Kolo Toure's hair reminds me of the fresh prince of belair

What a finish.

• Advertisement

yeooooooow, what a beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Ye i have to say i can't understand it! You'd wonder if one of the conditions of him signing was that he would be allowed to play more advanced! He has about as much creativity on the ball as your average goalie!! Although to be fair he's got himself a few assists this year!

I don't have setanta so I can't be sure, but is the person you are saying shouldn't be playing up forward, the same guy jeff stelling said just scored a cracker?

Afriad to swing with his left minutes earlier then he does that.. Super finish!

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I don't have setanta so I can't be sure, but is the person you are saying shouldn't be playing up forward, the same guy jeff stelling said just scored a cracker?

Yaya doesn't seem to have a clue that far up the field. Just before the goal he made a great run through the middle then basically passed the ball to Rob Green.

Maybe! :o

Afriad to swing with his left minutes earlier then he does that.. Super finish!

Who did what?????
    :confused:

It's okay......got it!!

Who did what?????

Yaya he got through one on one with Rob Green and as Baz said passed it straight to him with his right foot instead of perhaps smashing it with his left... Two minuts later he decides to shoot with his left and smashes it into the back of the net!:)

Yaya doesn't seem to have a clue that far up the field. Just before the goal he made a great run through the middle then basically passed the ball to Rob Green.

He's unpredictability is what makes him a fantastic addition to an attacking line up though!

/sarcasm :pac:

West Ham's lack of pressure when City are on the ball is dreadful! That throw in they failed to close down was scandalous! Surely the blame has to be on Grant for that!

West Ham's lack of pressure when City are on the ball is dreadful! That throw in they failed to close down was scandalous! Surely the blame has to be on Grant for that!

How can you blame grant for that?

• Advertisement

How can you blame grant for that?
    Well id imagine a manager should be drilling those simple things into a team, and if the manager is and there still not doing it, then they obviously don't respect him! TBH i actually always liked Grant from his time at Chelsea thought he was hard done by there... Just from what iv seen of West Ham this year they look poorly organised.. just my opinion!

Fúcking hell Balotelli is frustrating!!

i knew once west ham got that free he would run up and argue and get booked but in fairness i think he was right on that occasion, if he didnt get a free about 3 secs before it, west ham shouldnt have got a free , nothing challenges both of them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Balotelli is great entertainment :D
    Wonderful, wonderful talent and a totally mad immaturity = the perfect combination.

city have to get back in control here

Yaya i whole heartedly apologise!

I'm sorry Yaya.:pac:

He's unpredictability is what makes him a fantastic addition to an attacking line up though!

/sarcasm :pac:

Removes sarcasm :pac:

you were saying baz? :o

Baz i think its best if we just leave! :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha, ye of little faith.............Ye know who ye are:)

sexy stuff

Woohoo 3-0 City!!!:D

Tidy from AJ, Silva on form is a joy, thank jesus we got over the West Ham attacking spell!

**** sake, soft goal to give away

3-1 to City........:D

Please:)

Thank you to whoever was listening.........Haha
    That's the 1st time I've ever predicted a score on here and voila:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Top of the fookin league :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Top of the fookin league :cool:

Umm... no.

Umm... no.

Umm... yes.

Take your Buzz Killington goal difference shite elsewhere. Another nail in the coffin of the anti-City brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Umm... yes.

Take your Buzz Killington goal difference shite elsewhere. Another nail in the coffin of the anti-City brigade.

rubbingxavinoseinit.png

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

lol ^^

It was an easy win for City today but these are the type of wins that go into a title challenge.

I've always been a fan of Yaya but he had it very easy today and having him play in that number 10 role instead of Silva is not the best solution imho.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

We're as good as down methinks.

rubbingxavinoseinit.png

:p

All I see is two teams on 32 points

:pac:

Advertisement