Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 superhero games

Options
  • 11-12-2010 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I have given my nephew who is only 4 my ps2 for xmas and im looking for superhero games, im specifically looking for batman begins but would appreciate any other good super here games for the ps2, would also like to know if anyone knows where I cold find batman begins for the ps2?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

spiderman 2 for def , cant go wrong with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Batman Begins is fairly ****e in fairness...
    Surely a 4 year old would get more enjoyment out of something like Lego batman?

If you're totally set on Batman Begins, then somewhere like Amazon marketplace or Ebay would be your best option (you'd be extremely lucky to find a new copy!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

he wont care because he is really into batman, he has batman lego

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Get Lego Batman on the PS2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hulk Ultimate Destruction is fantastic. It's made by the same people that made prototype and feels very similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Hulk Ultimate Destruction is fantastic. It's made by the same people that made prototype and feels very similar.

That's actually one of my favourite games on PS2 :)

Advertisement