Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VGAs 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Elder Scrolls V has delay written all over it.Most the trailers were bad the Arkham City one with the low rent acting was cringeworthy why not show 30 seconds of in game footage, Uncharted 3 was odd it revealed what we know but the release date was a nice touch.Glad to see Forza 4 but I hope Microsoft haven't got just Halo 1 HD next year with that it'd be yet another lean year. Hate ME3 on earth but at looks to be staying single player,for now at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

So, of the vids I watched:

Arkham City - sweet, wonder how Hugo Strange uses his "knowledge" in the game to test bats?

Elder Scrolls V - hope they learned something over the years on balancing the game, and I hope it has a new engine running it.

Portal 2 - funny, but nothing special.

Mass Effect 3 - SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SSX - WTF is this, a Medal of Honour expansion or something? If my hunch is right and its just a Trials HD style gamew where you have to "make it to the bottom" I probably wont bother getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

lack of game footage is very disappointing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

well now that the vga are over , i wonder what sony are announcing today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

well now that the vga are over , i wonder what sony are announcing today

Uncharted 3 will be shown again that's confirmed. There's a bit of confusion surrounding whether there's gonna be another game or if it's just U3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

My Chemical Romance are attrocious, who listens to such balls? Anyway, really annoying show, really annoying host. In what world is he better than John Marston? Class announcements though, Elder Scrolls 5 surprised me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

My Chemical Romance are attrocious, who listens to such balls? Anyway, really annoying show, really annoying host. In what world is he better than John Marston? Class announcements though, Elder Scrolls 5 surprised me.

i thought the voice actor for john marston was dull. but i agree with my chemical romance are rubbish.

Advertisement